martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Abstract

It has been quite a while since the last I wrote something. Quite a lot of water has gone by under the river. I have learned by heart several thing I onlye had preached about. Just like I was told, one by one I'm experiencing all those things I only could've dreamed of. But every single thing happens for a reason. Every fall is a warning and every day is something new. Now, absolutely sure of it, I know I'm still learning. In a particular moment I started to think that I had all the answers, it may sound impossible, yet, when you actually successfully shrink your own personal space, it can be done. But that is not how things are supposed to make you grow. Age is nothing. I got obsessed with my age at a particular point, it was because whether I was too childish to see things as they really were or because I thought I had all the answers... the questions, however, got changed. Everything is different now, everything is, in a twisted way, something new. Learning how to cope with this is, in effect, the most difficult thing I have faced until now. I'm not saying I'm not able to do it, I'll stress this, I have to, so I will. I'll be my own superhero... the latter may sound odd, but, I never thought this. Becoming one's hero should be taught at school, we should tell that to our kids. I'm up to several things, I'm spending as much time as I can with myself, not by myself. How much suffering I had to go through in order to say something like this... a process, this is.


I took this picture myself, quite good, isn't it?

No hay comentarios: